The TransFormation Alliance will succeed by working collaboratively with other trusted partners to advance equitable transit-oriented?communities (eTOC) as a driver of economic prosperity in metro Atlanta, turning those ideals into action to create?thriving, inclusive communities that are integrated into transit.
- Launched ?En Route?, an arts based community engagement project resulting in large scale murals at four MARTA stations
- Developed the ?Equity Evaluator? tool for measuring the value a development brings to a community, which has been included in MARTA?s RFP process
- Spurred the creation of DCA?s new revolving loan fund for regional affordable housing developments and additional points in the QAP for TOC
- Influenced MARTA?s Referendum project list with analysis of infrastructure needs around stations and community engagement
- Catalyzed the City?s re-commitment to Inclusionary Housing policies
- Alliance has grown to 17 Core member organizations to leverage resources and make larger impacts?